Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What is a Muslim?

Since Sophia could not answer my simple question:

What is a Christian?

I will answer the following question to show the type of answer I am looking for:

What is a Muslim?

Answer: A Muslim accepts the Shahada as a declaration of faith:

There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

I do not and never have accepted this for two reasons:

1. I believe that the Allah of the Quran is the Satan of the Bible, and thus not God.
2. I believe that Muhammad is a false prophet duped by Satan, pretending to be Gabriel, who gave to Muhammad a revelation of violence and lies, the Quran.

Thus I come from the position of one who is called by God to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to Muslims and all other unbelievers, most of whom are good and decent people, who have been blinded Satan. I am willing to engage them, and use my Spiritual Gift to show them the ONLY true way to God:

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.  John 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment