Saturday, February 26, 2011

Barrabas

QUOTESophia
So, all these while, 12 billions Christians are worshiping the wrong Jesus. Oh dear. Isn't this so so so unfortunate. I don't mind if I swallow the wrong pill, but worshiping the wrong Jesus is something I cannot imagine. I just cannot control my laughter now.
ENDQUOTE

Sophia, come now, you know as well as I do that this is a pile of dung. Please look at Matt 27:17:

So when the people gathered together, Pilate said to them, "Whom do you want me to release for you? [Jesus] Barabbas, or Jesus who is called Christ?"

These are clearly two seperate people. One who may have been named Ἰησοῦς (Jesus--and this is certainly a minority reading) but was known as Βαραββᾶς (Barabbas) meaning in the Aramaic "A Son of A Father" and the other who was definitely named Ἰησοῦς (Jesus) "who is called Christ or Messiah" THE son of THE Father.

and of course the crowd tragically chose the wrong Jesus, Barabbas--and as a result, their temple and their city were destoyed 40 years later (the Biblical number of Judgement) by the Roman legions of Titus.

The Muslims are doing the same thing today--choosing the effete Jesus of the Quran--just another non-descript prophet--one of many and rejecting the true Jesus of the Bible--the Lord God and Savior of the World.

Please have your friend read this and watch the attached video and contact me with any follow up questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment