Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Morning Star

QUOTESophia
arendientje, have you heard of Lucifer and do you know who Lucifer is? And do you also know what the Morning Star is? Morning Star and Lucifer are the same,alright?

Do you know your god Jesus is also called The Morning Star.
ENDQUOTE

Lucifer - Latin word from the Vulgate:

quomodo cecidisti de caelo lucifer qui mane oriebaris corruisti in terram qui vulnerabas gentes Isaiah 14:12

How hast thou fallen from the heavens, O Shining one, son of the dawn (or morning)! Thou hast been cut down to earth, O weakener of nations Isaiah 14:12

Lucifer is the Latin translation of the original Hebrew הילל בן שחר (Hellel Ben Shachar) which means "Shining One, Son of the Dawn (Morning)"

This is referring to Satan. Remember who Satan is. This is explained in the continuation:

You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I WILL MAKE MYSELF LIKE THE MOST HIGH Isaiah 14:13-14

Satan is the one who is trying to usurp the position of the Most High God, the Lord Jesus Christ. Thus He is sarcastically called " Shining One Son of the Dawn (Morning).

The true Morning Star is the Lord Jesus Christ:

I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." Rev 22:16

Satan is the Pretender, the Usurper to the Title of Morning Star, Jesus Christ is the Title Holder, the "Real Deal"

No comments:

Post a Comment