Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jesus Christ is God - Proof #6: From WinnerT!!!

QUOTEWinnerT
I provided irrefutable teachings from Bible, where God of Israel

proclaimed " I AM GOD ! "
ENDQUOTE
Ah, yes! Here is one you missed:

Exodus 3:14:
13Then Moses said to God, "Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you.' Now they may say to me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?"

14God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

John 8:57-59:
57So the Jews said to Him (Jesus), "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?"

58Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM."

59Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple.

Jesus IS the God of Israel--He was the one who spoke to Moses at the burning Bush--the Great I AM Himself.

And the Jews clearly understood this--and wanted to stone Him--yet again--for proclaiming Himself to be God.

This is the most clear way Jesus possibly could have proclaimed His Deity.

No comments:

Post a Comment